Technical DVD's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // All Ex Military Vehicles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Technical DVD's Reply with quote
Hi All,

I was looking at buying this technical DVD, particularly thinking in terms of comparing part numbers between Wolf & Civvy when needed, since in my extremely short period of Wolf ownership I have already found that any reference to Wolf or 7XD on the internet seems to send prices through the roof!!

http://www.paddockspares.com/lhp25-landrover90-110-xd-military-d.html

Anyone taken a look/bought them already?

Whats the verdict?

Shan

Wolf 90 aka "Smiffy" (or "Noo Noo" depending who you ask)

"Again! Again!"
Nige P
Super user
Super user

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shan,

On ebay, as you rightly say, the word 'Wolf' seems to give a premium price. The same as 'SAS' as well. If I say that the Wolf parts manual runs to over 600 pages (not even I can be bothered to print it), that DVD seems a good deal. However, you will be dealing with a load of supercession numbers when chasing parts. I have access to the latest updates, when ordering a set of wheel arch eyebrows straight from the latest amendment, the part number had already been superceded for the rear set.

Nige

100" of pure TD5 pleasure

Member No. 3220
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // All Ex Military Vehicles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum