Gites in France at specail rates for members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frenchblatter
Never Shuts Up!!
Never Shuts Up!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Gites in France at specail rates for members Reply with quote
We have two gites which we no longer run commercially but let to like minded folk at cost. I'm a car nut with cars everywhere, in various states of rebuild.

If you go to http://www.lotus7news.co.uk/car-book.htm and then click on "The Gites" to see some pictures of one of the gites. They are the same except the Lotus Suite has a side window but the MG suite is about a foot wider. Click on "Booking" to see the details BUT the price to club members is 120 per week, non members are 165 pw.

If your interested in my "illness" and want to see the cars I have and had (in the recent past) then click on "Our Cars".

Just a point, the going rate for a two bed gite in the Loire Valley is 500 (and some take a 100 deposit which never gets refunded due to "breakages and cleaning"). We started off, 9 years ago charging 395 and provided about 60 of food and drink for your arrival. Due to ill health we no longer run them as a business and invite club members (the two MG clubs, the Westfield club, two Land Rover clubs and the Lotus 7 Club) to come and have a weeks chill at, what we estimate is cost, 120 pw. We enjoy the company of like minded people and usually have a BBQ during the week. We also have an 8" telescope which you can use at night and see the stars as you've probably never seen them before due to the very clear skies we get here. The nearest major town is about 40 miles away and the village lights go out at 2300.

The gites have bedding, towels, kitchen cleaning, hand soap and shampoo. You only need clothes and toothbrush and paste (and we have some if you forget). I send a suggested list of food and drink you may want for your arrival and get it in for you on the Saturday morning. You can repay me during the week. Historically the Supermarkets, along with everything else, were closed on Sunday, but the local Super U is now open for 3 hours on Sunday mornings during the summer months. However you'll probably just want to sit around and read a book on the Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

Thanks,

Norman & Lynne Verona

GITES AT COST PRICE TO MEMBERS. 120 PW See www.lotus7news.co.uk/car-book.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Introduce yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: