A Plea to Defender Owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Devine
Newcomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: A Plea to Defender Owners Reply with quote
Hello all, this is a bit of a long shot I guess but you know what they say, nothing ventured nothing gained...
My fiancée and I are getting married on the 15th of August this year in Bradford. It has always been her dream to have a white Defender at her wedding. She has always loved Landrover Defenders and would love to own one some day. (Her name is Alexandra which means defender apparently!) Alexandra's dream of a perfect wedding photo is one taken in a white Defender with flowers adorning the roof rack.
I'd would love to be able to oblige the desires of my lovely lady's heart but they are both difficult to find and expensive to hire. We don't have much money, but we are blessed by what we do have and rather than accepting gifts at our wedding, we are asking people to donate to our two favourite charities in Africa. (details of this and more about us and our wedding are here ... http://paulandalexandra.gettingmarried.co.uk
Having her dream white Defender at our wedding would just complete our day so I'm sending out an SOS, a plea to any generous soul out there who may be willing to help. I can cover fuel costs and expenses if anyone can oblige us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

God bless,

Paul Devine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Introduce yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: