Can you help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // General Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Can you help Reply with quote

On the show our contributors go ‘on the run’ and try and evade capture from ex police trained ‘hunters’ for 25 days. At the start of the shoot all these teams are normally launched from the same place, and this year we would like to have them all transported to a location (still TBC but around the Midlands) in 3 x Land Rover Defender 110 cars 9 seaters with inward facing seats in the back. I was wondering if you might know of anyone that might own some of these specific vehicles that would maybe let us hire them for filming? Or if you could do a shout out to see if anyone would be interested in working with us?

We would need the cars from 13th May – 15th May and ideally they would all be as similar as possible. If we could book these out so they are guaranteed for these dates that would be great, we would be willing to offer a fee for the use of the cars if the owners wanted as well. We have our own insurance and drivers so would just need to hire the cars for those dates but would also be happy for owners to drive their own vehicles if they needed to.

If this is something you could help me with that would be amazing, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // General Events Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: