Ripon Old Cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Forthcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TONETONYTONE
A Hopeless Case !
A Hopeless Case !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject: Ripon Old Cars Reply with quote
Ripon old cars show is on Sunday 29th July, would you like to come along and join us on the club stand?
I need to post our application and of course the cheque so if you could let me know ASAP that would be great !
The deal is that it costs £30 for the stand based on 10 vehicles then £3 per vehicle there after all going to charity !
This is something our club night has done for some years now , in fact longer than I have been a club member, its just a nice and reasonably cheap way to show off your pride and joy as well as promote the club and importantly our area. Lofty has put a lot of effort in in setting up a display involving some wrecked cars with a landrover sat on top of them which Iím sure will be interesting to see !
At the moment we are low on takers for this event. If any one is interested in joining us please get in contact and let me know so i book you a ticket.
many thanks

Yorkshire Central Club Night Coordinator.
MSA Accredited Marshall

Landrover V8 Hybrid
Series 2A 300TDI -In Disgrace
Series 1 1955 86" - The Project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Forthcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: