Live promotions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Forthcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: Live promotions Reply with quote
We have just had this email at the bottom of the page from Live promotions about the 2019 shows
We have applied for a stand at the shows they organise, normally vehicle on the clubs stands are free including driver and passenger but now everyone has to pay £10.00 each, and at the moment we are not even sure if this includes camping as well if it does not its £75.00 for 2 adults and 2 children.
This make it prohibitive to have a stand, because I donít see why members should have to pay for
Fuel
Admission
Camping
Then you read the bottom line asking us to promote the shows in all our media channels.
So they want us to promote the event free, and still be charged for going to the show
I wonder if they realise its clubs that get their members to go to the shows, and that every page in every magazine even club magazine has to be paid for, by the club

If your application is successful you can book up to 10 vehicles at £10 each to include a weekend ticket for the driver only. Each vehicle entered is entitled to one other discounted weekend ticket at £10 for their passenger. (Maximum 20 discounted weekend tickets available per club)
In the meantime please be sure to advertise the show through all media channels to help promote this fantastic event
Yule
Super user
Super user

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it's disgusting for the vehicle/driver to be charged for attending and showing a vehicle - without the vehicles there would be no show in the first place!

1975 200TDI Series 3 - Henry
Adie
Super user
Super user

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well said Paul!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Forthcoming Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: