Longstoclk Vintage Working Weekend 2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Southern Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan Drover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:31 pm    Post subject: Longstoclk Vintage Working Weekend 2021 Reply with quote
This event is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday 11th/12th September.
It's 3 months after my impending hip operation so I should be ok to go. However, of anyone is interested in attending/exhibiting (all exhibits must be no later than 1987 manufacture) then I suggest you go to the event's website for more information. It would be great to have a group and I should know my hopefully July/August whether I will be able to go.
Alan Drover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've got my pass so I'll be there. Let's hope for good weather.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Land Rover Club Forum Index // Southern Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum